We are looking for several dependable and experienced Forklift Drives for our client in Arlington, TX.
Sit Down/Reach/Cherry Picker Forklift
Shifts Available: 1st and 2nd shifts available
Salary: $12.00 to $14.25 /hour
TEMP TO PERMANENT
- Follows the procedure for shrink film wrapping of retail pallets to assure safe transit to stores.
- Follows the procedures for scanning of pallet identifications (IDs), door locations and any required staging locations.
- Loads (floor load and pallet load) product onto trailer adhering to height and weight specifications.
- Submits paperwork to the shipping clerk for report verification.
- Follows all standard operating procedures and adheres to all stated productivity requirements while performing the job.
- Maintains work areas in a neat and orderly condition.
- Works safely and complies with all established safety rules and practices.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds on a daily basis.
- Ability to operate dock stocker, reach truck, stock picker, motorized pallet jack and other equipment as necessary.
- Must be prepared to appropriately dress for the different weather elements.
- Must be able to tolerate a very busy environment.
- Team player and conscientious with equipment.
- Must wear all required PPE per department.
- Must be able to work Over Time.
- Ability to accurately read and match numbers.
- Ability to stand and walk throughout the facility during required length of the shift.
- **MUST PASS WRITTEN COMPREHENSION TEST**
- **MUST PASS WRITTEN FORKLIFT TEST**
Please contact PDQ- South Arlington for more information, 817-473-2767.